Your gift to Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation will go directly to the Network community, program or service closest to your heart. You’ll be Making Aging Easier® for adults in your community, and your gift will help us serve them with the compassion, dignity and respect they deserve—now and for years to come.
We are happy to work with you personally to ensure your donation goes toward the causes and places that matter the most to YOU.
Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation has two giving societies that recognize donors who have made a leadership gift. Join like-minded members who share our vision and commitment to excellence.
- The Cornerstone Society recognizes the distinguished donors who have supported Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation with a leadership gift of $1,000 or more for benevolent (charitable) care or unrestricted support in a calendar year.
- The Anderson Legacy Society recognizes those generous donors who have included Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation in their will or estate plans. These gifts include bequests, charitable gift annuities (CGAs), IRA and life insurance beneficiary designations, gifts of real estate and donations of refundable entrance fees from independent living residents. Learn more about planned giving options here.
Tribute gifts enable you to remember a loved one or celebrate a special occasion with a gift In Memory of or In Honor of someone special. Donors receive a prompt acknowledgement for tax purposes, and honorees or their family receive a special letter notifying them of your thoughtfulness without mention of the gift amount.
All tribute gifts are commemorated in the annual Presbyterian SeniorCare Network Community Report, which is also viewable online.
Each person who makes a planned gift to Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation becomes a member of the Anderson Legacy Society in recognition of their generosity and vision.
Planned giving comes in many forms:
- The most common way is a Bequest in your will or trust
- IRA Rollovers & Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD) and gifts of retirement assets
- Life insurance
- Stocks and appreciated assets
- Refundable entrance fees
- Some planned gifts can also generate income for yourself and your family, such as Charitable remainder trusts and Charitable gift annuities (CGAs)
For more information about all the many planned giving options, and to meet some of our planned giving donors, click here. Have questions about where to start? Contact Nancy Hart, planned giving director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.826.6087.
Gifts of Stock or appreciated securities can support the Presbyterian SeniorCare Network mission and may ease your capital gains tax burden (consult your tax professional for additional information). We ask that you please Contact Us before making your gift of stock, as privacy laws prohibit us from knowing who transferred the stock. Download and print our Stock Transfer Form
Donor-Advised Funds (DAF) allow you to easily support our residents and mission. Click here for directions and information.
Matching Gifts enable you to maximize your support! Contact the Human Resources department at your employer or your spouse’s employer to see if they offer this benefit and to obtain a matching gift form.
United Way and other workplace giving campaigns enable you to support our mission each year by designating your United Way or workplace campaign contribution to Presbyterian SeniorCare Network.
In-kind gifts of tangible personal property and real estate are also gratefully accepted by Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation on a case-by-case basis.
If you don’t see a donation path that’s right for you or have any questions, we are here to help! Contact Us to connect with a giving specialist who will help you direct your gift to the cause or community that best fits your interests and giving strategy.
Whether it is Oakwood Heights in Oil City or Longwood at Oakmont in Plum – your gift will go to the Presbyterian SeniorCare Network community that is closest to your heart. Have a special project or program in mind? We gratefully accept gifts to any of the areas below – and we are happy to work with you if you have a special passion for a particular program or service to help our residents.
Gifts may support:
- Benevolent (charitable) care
- General (unrestricted) support for Presbyterian SeniorCare Network or the community closest to your heart.
- Centers of Excellence — in Rehabilitation Services or Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Special projects, programs and services
- Capital improvements
All gifts to Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation are tax-deductible as provided by law.
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
Registration does not imply endorsement.